OM foundation is a non-profit organization founded four years back in 2011 by youngsters of Mulund who aim to bring about a change in the society. Our Vision is to bring a positive change in the present scenario in the field of Education, Health, and Employment etc.
We are committed to serve the community by our constant efforts to reach where there is need.
We believe in action more than words and through various activities that we undertake, we are sure, we will BE THE CHANGE.
We urge you all young blood to take a step ahead and ACT upon what you feel is right, STAND for what you feel is right, FIGHT against the wrong and BE the change you wish to see in the society because if you don’t start, then probably it will never change!
- Our main objective is to help one and all those who genuinely need help and to ensure that the poor kids have a bright and a better future.
- To serve all those who are in need of food and clothing.
- To be there and serve Humanity
- To bring Change in Society by Changing the thinking level of people regarding not only humans but also animals whom we can serve in the best possible way we can.
- Our dream is to see India not under the list of developing nations but as a Developed Nation.
This is possible only by 2 factors :-
1- Demolishing Poverty and
2- Providing education.
Our aim is to fulfill these two factors to the best possible attempt we can.
- To bring about change in the lives of underprivileged children.
- To address root causes of absolute poverty and inequality.
- To confront the underlying causes of economic backwardness.
- To break the vicious circle of poverty in India by educating the girl child.
- Prevention of drug abuse in children
- To identify and work alongside the economically and socially deprived, the physically and mentally challenged, so that they become educated, skilled and aware.
- Working for the welfare of mute and innocent animals.